Lilikoi Curry Shrimp inspired by our Mauka To Makai Bundle.
- 2 # 16/20 P&D Shrimp
- 1 tbsp McCormick ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Minced shallots
- 2 tbsp McCormick curry powder
- 2 tbsp Boiron lilikoi concentrate
- 3 tbsp Lehua Honey
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Corn starch mixed with 3 tbsp water to form a SLURRY
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp McCormick white pepper
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, add garlic and shallots. Cook till aromatics are translucent.
- Add ginger, curry powder, and cook for about a minute.
- Add Boiron Lilikoi concentrate, honey, heavy cream and bring to a quick boil.
- Thicken with slurry and season with salt and white pepper.
- Cook shrimp for about two minutes and Enjoy!
Chef Ernesto`s tip: A slurry is quite simple. Just add equal parts of water and cornstarch. Always add slurry slowly to your mixture because it thickens up quick!