Come and join us
Membership is FREE!
Open to foodservice professionals and foodies alike.
Get access to over 5,000 unique fresh, frozen, packaged, and canned food items
Explore our selection of kitchen & cleaning supplies for your home, restaurant, or foodservice business
Get access to exclusive imported and local products not available anywhere else in Hawaii
Purchase products with flexibility and ease choosing between individually or bulk
‘Ohana Membership Benefits
Open to the general public
Access to our cash and carry inventory of over 5,000 products
Membership is FREE! One membership card per application
The first two hours of operation, Monday through Saturday, is reserved exclusively for our Foodservice Members. We welcome our ‘Ohana members during the remainder of our open hours.
- Members and authorized cardholders must be 18 years of age or older.
- ChefZone reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and members acknowledge and agree that membership is revocable (cancellable) by ChefZone at any time with or without cause.
- Members acknowledge and agree that policies and members’ rights, privileges and obligations, and terms of membership may be amended from time to time by ChefZone without notice, all at ChefZone’s sole discretion.
- ChefZone shall have no responsibility or liability because of any revocation (cancellation) of membership or amendment of rights, privileges, obligations, or terms of membership.
- Members agree that ChefZone may use the email and phone number provided in the membership application to communicate regarding their ChefZone membership.
- Membership cards must be presented when entering the store and when checking out at the registers.
- Report lost or stolen cards to ChefZone customer service counter immediately, or call 808-852-6700.
- Memberships may be terminated at ChefZone’s discretion. Cards must be returned upon request.
- Replacement cards for members will be issued with a fee of $5 upon request.
Renewing, Adding or Deleting Cards
- The authorized signatory must notify ChefZone of any changes to card holder names immediately.
- ChefZone reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, etc., upon entering or leaving the warehouse.
- ChefZone shall not be held responsible or liable for products or services from or by third-party providers.
- Shopping carts are not designed to hold children. Do not allow children to ride inside any carts. ChefZone will not be held liable for injuries to children riding in carts.
- We welcome cash, business checks, debit/ATM cards, MasterCard, Visa, and P-Card (Federal Government only);
- ChefZone does not accept manufacturers’ discount coupons or other retail establishment discount coupons (other than those distributed by ChefZone).