Come and join us,
Membership is FREE!
Get access to over 5,000 unique fresh, frozen, packaged, and canned food items
Explore our selection of kitchen & cleaning supplies for your home, restaurant, or foodservice business
Get access to exclusive imported and local products not available anywhere else in Hawaii
Purchase products with flexibility and ease choosing between individually or bulk
Foodservice Membership Benefits
Open to business owners and their staff. Includes up to six membership cards per application
Access to our cash and carry inventory of over 5,000 products
Early entrance. The first two hours of each day are reserved for our Foodservice Members
Priority checkout and dedicated Foodservice registers provides faster service to busy business owners
Eligible for food service resale tax percentage after submitting Form G-17
As a Kulia member you earn ChefZone Kulia Rewards each month based on your monthly purchases! Earn up to 3% cashback and gain access to extended business services. Visit our Membership Desk to sign up!
* Minimum Purchase Required
+ Service Charge
- Membership is available to all qualifying businesses and organizations. Members and authorized cardholders must be 18 years of age or older.
- ChefZone reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and members acknowledge and agree that membership is revocable (cancellable) by ChefZone at any time with or without cause.
- Members acknowledge and agree that policies and members’ rights, privileges and obligations, and terms of membership may be amended from time to time by ChefZone without notice, all at ChefZone’s sole discretion.
- ChefZone shall have no responsibility or liability because of any revocation (cancellation) of membership or amendment of rights, privileges, obligations, or terms of membership.
- Members agree that ChefZone may use the email and phone number provided in the membership application to communicate regarding their ChefZone membership.
- Member may have up to 6 card holders, whose names must be provided to ChefZone, but each card holder must be working for the registered member and purchasing only on behalf of the registered member (not for the card holder’s own account).
- Membership cards must be presented when entering the store and when checking out at the registers.
- Report lost or stolen cards to ChefZone customer service counter immediately, or call 808-852-6700.
- Memberships may be terminated at ChefZone’s discretion. Cards must be returned upon request.
- Replacement cards for members will be issued with a fee of $5 upon request.
Renewing, Adding or Deleting Cards
- The authorized signatory must notify ChefZone of any changes to card holder names immediately.
- We welcome cash, business checks, debit/ATM cards, MasterCard, Visa, and *P-Card. * applies to Federal Government only;
- Business checks must be imprinted with the member’s name and address and drawn on a Hawaii bank. Temporary checks are not accepted. We will ask for your identification and telephone number if it is not imprinted on the check. Checks must be written in the exact amount, issued on the member’s checking account, pre-printed with the member’s name, address, and telephone number, and presented by the member. The member is responsible for purchases made by any additional cardholders. In the event that the member has a check returned by the bank, the member will make good the face amount of the check upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred.
- ChefZone does not accept manufacturers’ discount coupons or other retail establishment discount coupons (other than those distributed by ChefZone).
Taxes and Resale Certificates
- Member shall complete and provide Form G-17 (Resale Certificate for Goods) and Federal Tax ID# to ChefZone. General Policies
- ChefZone reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, etc., upon entering or leaving the warehouse.
- ChefZone shall not be held responsible or liable for products or services from or by third-party providers.
- Shopping carts are not designed to hold children. Do not allow children to ride inside any carts. ChefZone will not be held liable for injuries to children riding in carts.
Not A Foodservice Industry Employee?
ChefZone is open to the public. Our ‘Ohana Membership is available to home cooks looking for the same restaurant quality products as our foodservice members.