- 2 x 7 oz Lobster tails, thawed
- 2 oz Good quality bread crumbs
- ½ # (8 oz) Salted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh or dried tarragon
- 1 tsp White pepper, ground
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp American parsley, chopped
- 6 oz Linguini pasta, cooked
- Split the top of the spiny lobsters and gently lift the lobster meat out of the shell.
- Mix all the ingredients (except 1 tbsp of parsley, bread crumbs, and cooked linguini) in with the softened butter to make a compound butter. Mix well.
- Stuff half of the butter mixture inside the lobster shell and place the lobster meat on top of the butter mixture.
- Add bread crumbs to the remaining butter mixture and mix well.
- Place the bread crumb mixture on top of the lobster meat and bake in a 350-degree preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the cooked lobster on top of cooked pasta and use the juices as the sauce for the dish.
- Top off with your favorite cheese of choice and garnish with the remaining chopped parsley.
Chef Tip – do not overcook the lobster. You can always increase the cooking time but cannot reverse the cooking process if over cooked.
Lobster tails and other ingredients can be found at ChefZone!