Shrimp Scampi A La Venezia featuring ingredients from our Haleiwa Bundle.
- 2 # 16/20 P&D shrimp (thawed)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- McCormick white pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp McCormick paprika
- 1 tsp McCormick poultry seasoning
- Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
- 6 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp White wine
- ½ # Whole butter, cut into small pieces and frozen
- 3 tbsp Fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ # Cooked linguini, placed in a serving platter
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Dress shrimp with salt and white pepper.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook shrimp for about a minute or less.
- Add garlic, white wine, lemon, paprika and poultry seasoning.
- Bring to a quick boil and slowly add frozen cubed butter.
- When butter is melted, add breadcrumbs and pour scampi over cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese parsley.