New York Steak, with ingredients found in our Mauka To Makai Bundle!
• 1 N.Y. Steak (8 oz)
• 1 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
• 1 tsp Olive oil
• 2 tbsp Red wine of choice
• 1 tsp Savory Creations DEMI GLACE
• 1 tbsp Butter
• Hawaiian sea salt to taste
1. Season both sides of steak with cracked pepper.
2. In a medium sized sauté pan on high heat, place oil then carefully place N.Y. steak and cook to desired degree.
3. Place cooked steak on a resting plate.
4. To the heated pan add red wine, demi-sauce. Then add butter.
5. Pour sauce over steak and sprinkle salt to taste.
Chef Ernesto’s Tip: Chef recommends cooking with a Cabernet Sauvignon wine for a deeper more robust flavor.