Savory bread pudding, using Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, which can be found in our Wahine Bundle!
- 1 pkg King’s Hawaiian rolls, cut in to ½ inch cubes
- 1 Large onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 # Butter, melted
- ¼ Cup chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp McCormick poultry seasoning
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 Whole eggs
- 1/3 Cup heavy cream
- I Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- 4 oz. Bacon
- 2 oz. Dijon Mustard
- With a pastry brush, thoroughly brush melted butter in a baking dish or ramekins and dust with parmesan cheese.
- In a large pot, place excess butter, minced onion, minced garlic, McCormick poultry seasoning, eggs, bacon and add cream, mix thoroughly. Add excess parmesan and chives to the eggs/cream mixture.
- Add bread and cooked onion/garlic mixture and mix well.
- Add to vessel of choice and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.