Chef Ernesto demonstrates the perfect Prime Rib Seasoning. See our Ribeye and other featured products in-store at ChefZone.
- Ribeye Lip-on
- 1 oz Thyme
- 3 oz Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 oz Garlic Powder
- ½ oz Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 oz Fresh or Dried Rosemary
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- Add thyme, rosemary, red pepper, garlic powder, and fresh ground black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil and mix.
- Chef Ernesto Tip: Cut the ribeye in half so you have four end pieces.
- Place the ribeye in pans.
- Rub the seasoning on all sides of the ribeye.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator
- until you are ready to cook.