Chef Ernesto prepares quick and easy King Crab Legs with Lemon Drawn Butter. King Crab Legs and Manalea Grade AA butter are both available at ChefZone.
- King Crab Legs
- 2 oz Butter
- Juice of one Lemon
- 1 tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Rinse crab legs to remove excess icicles.
- Cut the legs into smaller manageable pieces (cut at the joints of the leg)
- Carefully slice each portion of the leg open.
- Place the portions in a large pan.
- Add water to pan. Fill until legs are halfway covered. (Chef Ernestoip use white wine in place of water to create a nice flavor. It will also help to remove some of the preexisting salt from the crab.)
- Cover the pan and let simmer.
- Make the drawn lemon butter sauce.
- Add butter and fresh squeezed lemon juice to a pot.
- Slowly begin to melt the butter.
- Add garlic powder and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Whisk together as the butter continues to melt.
- Before the butter melts completely remove the pot from heat.
- Remove the crab legs from the pan.
- Place on serving dish and add sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!