Make a delicious holiday stuffing for your ‘ohana’s holiday feast using Katy’s Kitchen Traditional Stuffing Mix and Bountiful Harvest Dried Cranberries, which can be found exclusively at ChefZone!
- 1 Bag of Katy’s Kitchen Traditional Stuffing Mix
- 1 ½ Pounds Diced Onion
- 1 Pound Diced Celery
- 4 oz. Diced Apples
- 8 oz. Mixed Diced Red, Yellow, & Orange Bell Peppers
- 8 oz. Bountiful Harvest Dried Cranberries
- 3 tbs. Fresh Minced Sage
- 1 ½ Quarts Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Pound Butter
- Pour half of the Katy’s Kitchen Traditional Stuffing Mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Rehydrate the Bountiful Harvest Cranberries by soaking them in some of the vegetable broth. Place on side.
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add diced onions and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add diced bell peppers, celery, and apples. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, black pepper, and minced sage.
- Add half of the Katy’s Kitchen Seasoning packet and mix.
- Add the rehydrated cranberries and all the vegetable broth.
- Mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the cooked ingredients into the large bowl with the stuffing mix.
- Mix and transfer to oven pans.
- Cook the stuffing in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, serve, and enjoy!