Chef Ernesto whips up a quick and easy eggnog slush with Fair Meadows Condensed Milk, an exclusive product found in Hawaii only at ChefZone.
- 8 Egg Yolks (preferably local eggs)
- 2 oz Sugar
- ½ Cup Fair Meadows Condensed Milk (ChefZone Exclusive)
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Ice
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Cinnamon Stick
- In a mixing bowl combine the egg yolks and sugar.
- Mix well and cook slowly in a double boiler.
- In a pot combine the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Allow time for the mixtures to cool.
- Pour both mixtures into a blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Top with nutmeg, add a cinnamon stick and enjoy!