Delicious BBQ Spiced Mahi-mahi Tacos by Chef Ernesto
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz of diced mahi-mahi
- 1 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 each 6” flour tortillas
- Salsa (Make Chef Ernesto’s Thai Red, Curry Roasted Tomato Salsa. See our last Quick Recipe)
- Season mahi-mahi with BBQ Seasoning (salt and pepper optional).
- Toast 2 tortillas and place in a serving plate.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sautee seasoned fish.
- Place cooked mahi-mahi on the toasted tortillas.
- Top of with salsa and enoy!