Chef Ernesto uses Mae Ploy red curry past available at ChefZone to create a yummy roasted tomato salsa.
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Shallots
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 3 tbsp Cilantro, Chopped Coarse
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Juice and Zest of 2 Lemons
- 4 Roasted, Peeled, and Diced Roma Tomatoes
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Cook garlic, ginger, and shallots until translucent.
- Add Thai Red Curry paste and cook for about 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat and add lemon juice and zest. Mix together.
- Place the curry sauce on the side.
- In a mixing bowl add the diced roasted tomatoes, chopped cilantro, and ground cumin.
- Add the cooked curry sauce and mix all ingredients together.