Chef Ernesto shows us how to make a quick and delicious Steak Burrito using our exclusive brand of VISTA VERDE TORTILLAS!
See the Chef Tip – Jaccard Meat Tenderizer for a quick tip on how to tenderizer and maximize the flavor of your chuck flat.
Ingredients (quantities are to your liking):
- Vista Verde Tortillas
- Sterling Silver Chuck Flat
- Feta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Taco Seasoning
- Caesar Dressing
- Slice steak into about 1-inch-thick pieces.
- Season Steaks and cook to your preference.
- Slice the finished steak.
- Mix chopped cabbage with Caesar dressing.
- Add steak seasoning to the cabbage and mix.
- Heat tortilla in a pan.
- Remove tortilla and add feta and mozzarella cheese.
- Add steak and salsa.
- Add the cabbage mix and roll the burrito.
- Cut the burrito in half and add a side of salsa.
- Serve and enjoy!