Recipe inspired by our Wahine Bundle.
- 3 pcs beef tenderloin
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
Beef Pan Jus
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 3 tbsp whole frozen butter
- Knorr`s brand hollandaise mix
- ½ # butter
- 2 tbsp McCormick dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Season beef with olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter and add hollandaise mix according to manufacturer`s instruction. Combine tarragon, shallots, pepper, and vinegar in shallow pan and cook till mixture is dry (about 3 minutes or so on medium heat).
- Add mixture to prepared hollandaise sauce and chopped parsley
- In a sauté pan on medium/high heat, cook tenderloin to desired degree (about 130 degrees for medium rare) and set aside to rest (about 5 minutes).
- Plate you dish and enjoy your delicious GOURMET meal. ENJOY!