Chef Ernesto quickly shows us how to use a Jaccard Meat Tenderizer on a piece of Sterling Silver Chuck Flat and explains the advantages of this culinary tool. Get your tenderizer from ChefZone to improve the tenderness and maximize the flavor of your meats, while reducing the marinating and cooking time.
- Remove the chuck flat from packaging and remove excess moisture with paper towels.
- Cut the meat down to about 1” thick pieces.
- On a cutting board, carefully press the tenderizer over top each piece of meat.
- Repeat about 4-5 times to cover the full area of each piece of meat.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Season with your favorite spices.
- Cooked to your desired preference and enjoy!