- 1 full rack of our Slow Smoked St. Louis Ribs
- ½ lb. of Slow Smoked Pork Butt Shredded
- ½ lb. of Slow Smoked Beef Brisket
- 1 qt. of BBQ Baked Beans
- 1 qt. of Three Cheese Mac ‘N Cheese
- 6 Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1 pt. of our World’s Best Banana Pudding
Box prepared by:
Tex808 BBQ + Brews takes the artisan approach to BBQ. Each batch is cooked low and slow. Pitmasters ensure each piece of meat is pulled out at the precise temperature to create a perfect combination of tenderness and flavor.
Follow these simple instructions to enjoy da CHEFS box meals at home. Mix-and-match products from the box and experiment with adding items from your pantry to create your perfect meal.
Ribs, Brisket, & Pulled Pork
(Vacuum sealed bag)
- Sous Vide on 145° for 20 minutes; or
- bring water to a boil – reduce to medium/low and simmer sealed for 15-20 minutes; or
- puncture bag and microwave for 4-5 minutes.
Mac-N-Cheese, BBQ Baked Beans
(Served in aluminum tray)
- Remove lid and heat in oven at 350° for 10 min, stir and heat for another 5 min; or
- scoop into large sauce pan and heat on stove top – stir frequently; or
- microwave 1½ minutes, stir and microwave for an additional 1½ minutes.
World’s Best Banana Pudding
- Scoop & Serve